Monday, May 2, 2011

the week ahead

OK, let's keep this simple!

Things I wanna get done this week:

» go to the gym every morning. It's a big goal, but there's also no reason I can't do it. In fact, it'd probably do me good to have a super stable sleep/wake schedule. And who says I have to kill it every morning on the machines? The goal is just to get to the gym and do something.

» cut my hair! I had this idea recently that I could save a lot of money and learn a new skill by being my own stylist. It's kinda bold. It's kinda scary. But why the heck not?

Hey ... and that's it!

I'm definitely in Slowly Get Back on the Horse mode, so this seems like plenty.

3 comments:

  1. PS: I just announced to Patrick that I'd just written a blog entry and he immediately chimed in with "Yaaaaaay!"

    Good husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaay! See, you should come visit more often :)

    ReplyDelete